The College employs about 70 trainers each year to support students to meet their learning needs. We are always open to new trainers who have knowledge in a broad range of topics and the skills and enthusiasm to share with other adults.
All trainers are engaged on a sessional basis under the terms and conditions of the College Employee Collective Agreement.
All trainers are required to supply a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For more information, go to: www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/check
or email: email@example.com
Below you will find some documents which outline further the policies and procedures of the College and areas of responsibilities for the College and our staff.
Please don’t hesitate to talk to your local Program Coordinator or myself if you have any questions.
Prospective College Tutor Handbook 2015-2016
Click here for an information pack for prospective tutors.
Phone/fax 02 6782 1221
- Access and Equity Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Claim for Reimbursement of Travel or Expenses
- Code of Practice
- Complaints Record Form
- Continuing Professional Development Policy
- Credit Transfer and Recognition
- Disability Support – Confidentiality Agreement
- Disability Support – Policy
- Disability Support – Reasonable Adjustment to Teaching and Assessment for Students with a Disability Policy
- Disability Support – Rights and Responsibilities
- Disability support – Special Needs Identification Form
- Disability Support – Disclosure of Information by Students with a Disability or Illness
- Employee Details
- Enrolment Form
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Grievance and Complaints Policy
- Incident Report Form
- Injury Report Form
- New General Program Tutor Handbook 2015-2016
- PPT template for trainers
- Prospective College Tutor Handbook 2015-2016
- Reasonable Adjustments to Assessments Plan
- Site Facilities and Equipment Checklist for Traineeships
- Social Media Policy
- Statement of Principles
- Student Excursion Form
- Trainer/Assessor Code of Conduct
- Trainer/Assessor Industry Currency Record
- Trainer/Assessor Professional Development Record
- Trainer/Assessor Permission for Release of Training Records for Verification
- Tutor Hints
- Venue Checklist including Disabled Access
- VET Assessment and Appeals Policy and Procedure
- VET Trainer Assessor Handbook
- Wages Request for Payment
- WHS Policy
- WHS Rehabilitation Policy
- WHS Standard Return to Work Program
- Working with Children Check Statutory Declaration and Consent forms
To access these documents you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, it is available to download for free.